Thank you for applying to the If This Dog Could Talk Canine Influenza Tour Album Campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us!
Please review the following information including the attached document and confirm by responding to this email that you are able to participate in this campaign.
CAMPAIGN NAME: If This Dog Could Talk Canine Influenza Tour Album Campaign
CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVE: Seeking influencers to create content with a focus on your dog’s health and raising awareness of the dog flu. If This Dog Could Talk is a campaign from Merck Animal Health to raise awareness of the dog flu, in partnership with the renowned photo-documentary series The Dogist. Merck Animal Health and The Dogist will be sharing the If This Dog Could Talk: Canine Influenza Tour Album, bringing events from the past year to life and providing readers with comprehensive information on CIV, as well as information that is relevant to the current outbreaks seen around the country, in an emotionally-compelling way.
- Create a post to be submitted for approval no later than 12:00pm EST on March 30, 2017.
- Draft must include your article title as well as all social media posts with images.
- Draft of social posts to: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest (include image).
- Final blog post will include the embedded Tour Album (embed code to be provided after draft approval).
- Submit the post for approval in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once approved, you will be given a publish date.
- Create one blog post and two social posts. Remember that all posts need to be approved before going live.
- Each blog post must include elements covered in the Blogger Brief.
- Place a disclosure within your post. You are allowed to add to this disclosure. “Today’s post is a part of the Insider’s Program on Bloggy Moms. All opinions are my own.”
- Share your post via your social media platforms using either #sponsored or #ad You can also tag @BloggyMoms and we will try to share your posts on social media.
- Remember to use the attached Blogger Brief to review all requirements for you post.
- Reminder that you may be required to edit your post after it has been published in the event errors have occurred during copy/paste and publish efforts. We will try to review posts within 24 hours to check for this.
FORM 1: ACCEPT CAMPAIGN HERE
IMPORTANT IMAGE LINKS
All The blog posts must include this image (Merck_Lookbook_blog_image.jpg):
All social posts must be this image (Social Post_albumcover.jpg):
FORM 2: PUBLISH DATE
FORM 3: SUBMIT LIVE LINKS
Once your post is published – please submit your information here:
Please send a Paypal invoice to email@example.com for this campaign fee. No payment will be made until the client has approved your published content and Bloggy Moms has received payment from the sponsor. Bloggy Moms pays within 90 days of publication approval based on when Bloggy Moms receives payment. Any delay beyond that time frame will result in Bloggy Moms contacting each influencer with updates.