This content may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our disclosure here.
This is one of my favorite styles of chocolate chip cookies. With this one extra ingredient, create one of the tastiest chocolate chip cookies.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the flour, salt, and baking soda, set aside.
- Mix together the pudding mix, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter.
- Beat in the eggs and then vanilla.
- Combine with flour mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Prepare baking sheet with non cooking spray, or baking liner.
- Scoop dough into balls and place on sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.