web analytics

Introduce Yourself and Your Blog!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Gomathy Shankaran 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     BloggyMoms 
    Keymaster

Welcome to Better Blogging in 2017! Please introduce yourself and your blog. Share with us what you hope to accomplish in 2017!

Jennifer Cabaluna 
    Participant

Hi. My name is Jen and I am a mom blogger. I love arts and hobbies such as scale modeling, sketching, archery, cosplay, and wall climbing. I have a dream to travel the world and earn through writing.
    My blog BlissfulPages.com is an Adventure blog for those who seek adventure with arts, hobbies, experiences, and traveling.

martalarissa 
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’m a twenty something stay at home and lifestyle blogger. I’m really passionate about my baby boy, home decor, makeup, tips|diy|guides|hacks, candles, beauty, a minimalist lifestyle, fashion, cooking & baking, organizing and all things mommy related! I’m an avid believer in blogging to build a strong — not for the numbers. [ BLOG: martalarissa.com ] — let’s connect!

Karla Robichaud 
    Participant

Hi Moms!
    As you might have guessed, I’m a mom blogger! I love sharing new experiences as a first time mom as well as adventures in life. I’m fairly new to the blogging world, but I’m working on growing my blog and diversifying in all aspects of parenthood and life in general. You can find my stuff at littleconquest.com
    I love connecting with other moms and sharing tips!

Gomathy Shankaran 
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Gomathy and I am the owner of “Kidz Learn Applications “. These are educational mobile applications for kids in iOS and Android.

Blog URL: https://www.kidzlearn.co/kidzlearn-blog.html
    Twitter: @kidzfun2012
    Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/KidzFun.Tots
    Pinterest:
    Instagram:
    Why you blog: I enjoy blogging to share my ideas, places of interest and to share my emotion in making mobile apps and also describe the contents in the mobile applications.
    What are your social media goals:To reach wider audience and in the process learn and to grow.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Thank you for being a part of the Bloggy Moms Network! Have a question? Please use this form to contact us - and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!

Sending

©2017 Bloggy Moms | Advertise | About | Standards | Contact | Affiliates

Use of this site constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of our Terms, Privacy Policy and Disclosure | Sitemap | Contact: (317) 721-6161

Health | Featured

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account