• 3 weeks, 1 day ago

members

Facebook Friday Link Up June 10, 2016

1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
    BloggyMoms
    Keymaster

Reserve your Bloggy Conference #BloggyCon16 seat today at just $105! Grab them before they're gone!…

Posted by Bloggy Moms on Friday, June 10, 2016

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Throwback Thursday to when we introduced our social media stalkers to Miramar Beach and Tops'l! 
Check it out here ➡️ http://bloggymoms.com/a-week-at-topsl-beach-racquet-resort/ 
#travels #stalkus  #stalkers #stalked 
#stalkersgonnastalk #familytravel #family #vacation #familytrip #trip 
@wyndhamvacationrentals @resortquestnwfl #TBThursday #TBT #travel #traveling #florida #miramarbeach #beachplease #beach #sand #swim #sun
  • My daughter has been gathering toys to donate... and I found Jessie in the pile of toys to giveaway. 
I’m having a hard enough time as it is without abandoning Jessie! I feel that she’s already gone through enough! 🙃 I mean, she even put her initials on Jessie’s boots!!! Should I sneak her back into the keep-pile?

#momlife #momproblems #mom #moms #toys #toystory #disney #kidsgrowup
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Check out our visit to Buffalo Wings & Rings!  @BWRkm #soyum! #foodlife 😋  http://bloggymoms.com/buffalo-wings-rings-mason-ohio-kings-mills/

#travel #food #foodie #lifestyleblogger #restaurants #wings #buffalowings #wingsandrings #ohio #kingsmills #allthefoods #eat #eating #eatingguide
  • Throwback to our visit at Conner Prairie!

Such a fun place.  Taking an afternoon to step back in time and walk through history. 
Have you been there?  What's your favorite part?  Mine is always checking out the ways in which food was prepared.

#travel #history #indiana #museum #livingmuseum #connerprairie #travelindiana #indianapolis #familytravel #learn #education @connerprairie
  • Enjoying some food truck goodness and treats at @kingsislandpr!! #travel #ohio #food #burgers #foodie #cheesecake #pizza #bbq #familytravel
  • Cube Tracker - Find Your Lost Keys or Phone! (REVIEW)

Copy/Visit:  http://bloggymoms.com/cube-tracker-find-your-lost-keys-or-phone-review/

To be completely upfront, I had hoped that this Cube Tracker would do more than what it is really designed to do. So it’s completely my fault that I was a little disappointed – initially.
What is the Cube Tracker?

The Cube Tracker is a small Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use-app that helps you find everyday items quickly. This means that it can help you to quickly, and easily locate misplaced keys, or phones – or any other everyday item that it can be attached to.

My hope was that I could attach it to a backpack or other bag that I would be using during travel – and locate it should it become lost or stolen. I wanted it to be able to be traceable for miles.

But that isn’t what this particular device is designed to do. It helps to locate items within a smaller range. Say, when your phone slides down the cushions of the couch or when your keys are under the hand towel in the kitchen. Or, for me, when your keys are buried at the bottom of your giant purse. You could even opt to attach it to other items such as your pricey camera!

The only downside is that you’ll need to be within a close distance to the item in order to find it when it becomes lost. Think a typical bluetooth range. HOWEVER, there’s a fun community-type option that is built into the Cube Tracker. One of the most interesting features is the Crowd Find function. Mark a Cube as lost and every phone on the Cube network will be looking for your lost item and will send you a private message if your Cube is located.

Another fun and unexpected aspect is the selfie option. Select a CUBE from the list on your phone. Press the option to open up the camera, and then press the button on your CUBE to take a selfie.

#blog #review #tech #techapp #lostandfound #lost #find #yourstuff
Would you like Bloggy Moms to feature your product or attraction? Please contact us here.
Content on this site contains sponsored and affiliate links. Read our disclosure here. If you purchase something through a post on our site, Bloggy Moms or the publishing member may get a small share of the sale.