A password will be e-mailed to you.

Group

MONAT Review Op

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BloggyMoms 3 weeks ago.

• Author

BloggyMoms
    Keymaster

era organics

A few months ago, we (my family) were given the opportunity to try a few MONAT products. Though I enjoyed the products – I’ll admit, I wasn’t over-the-moon… at first.

I’m this way with a lot of hair products. My hair color is a natural level 7 blonde, the darkest blonde. But I routinely lift it to a level 9 blonde. That means it’s very, very light by the time that process is complete. This also means that my hair has a lot of damage due to all of the work it is put through. So, that’s why I’m really picky about product.

After my first round of MONAT, and describing my hair needs a little more, I was offered their Revitalize line, Blow Out Cream, REJUVABEADS Split End Mender, Restore Leave-In Conditioner, and Replenish Masque.

After nearly five months of using the above product, my over-processed hair feels more touchable and soft (Previously, I almost felt as if it had a feel that made me itchy. Does that make any sense? It was just a bit rough from all of the lifting.). It’s been much more manageable in the summer humidity and the dry-time has nearly been cut in half (I have really thick hair!). You can find more information about those products here.

Sometimes, it’s all about finding the right products for you within a brand.

These were certainly it, and I should have gone into honest detail over my hair’s special requirements due to my over-working it.

AND I’d love for you to get to try MONAT if you’ve never done so! Below you’ll find a note from the Independent Monat Representative that I’ve worked with, Imal.

Are you interested in knowing about the only totally natural based effective hair care products manufactured in the USA in direct marketing and creating another exciting income stream using attraction marketing? You can leverage your social media followings and introduce them to the most amazing shampoo, conditioner and hair treatments that they can use at home. These are natural based, sulfate free, cruelty-free bunny eared approved products.

You won’t need to ship anything – the company gives you a website where all the products are shown and they can order on your site and it’s automatically shipped. There’s even an online quiz so your followers can get very specific advice within minutes and even order from you within minutes.

Last June, the industry-leading publication Direct Selling News ran a piece recognizing MONAT Global’s explosive growth. Having just received the Bravo Growth Award earlier for “achieving the largest percentage of growth in sales of any company on the list this year”, MONAT made its first appearance on the DSN’s Global 100 List.

Since breaking ground in October 2014, MONAT set out to be the first company to focus on haircare and how it relates to anti-aging.

MONAT also excels by revolving their product line around unique, naturally-based formulations and ingredients. These ingredients include Rejuveniqe™ Oil Intensive, a proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich oils; Capixyl™ (an emollient); Procataline™ (Pea Extract); and Crodasorb™ (a UV absorber).

What’s most notable about MONAT’s approach to direct sales is that it revolves around social selling with a major emphasis on social media.

“Product safety is our top priority. We invest millions of dollars in research and conduct thousands of tests each year to ensure MONAT products meet the highest standards of quality, safety, and performance. The test results from Allergisa provide additional, third-party validation that MONAT premium hair care products are safe on all skin-types for their intended cosmetic purpose.” -Stuart MacMillan, President of MONAT Global.

This company is the #35 fastest growing direct marketing company in the world in only 3 years! It’s now #78 beauty company in the world- in 3.5 years!

They provide easy online training with short videos and each product has an explanation besides it and how to use it so ordering is super easy for anyone.

Right now the top earners are making 6 figures a month in less than 3 years- it is a really unlimited opportunity.

If you are interested in further details and to jump on a zoom call for more information or if you want to speak with me about the products and have me send you personal samples just for you to try out – please register below

Best,

Imal

Apply for Review Possibility Below

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like Bloggy Moms to feature your product or attraction? Please contact us here.
Content on this site contains sponsored and affiliate links. Read our disclosure here. If you purchase something through a post on our site, Bloggy Moms or the publishing member may get a small share of the sale.