web analytics

January 2011 Writing Prompts

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BloggyMoms 2 years ago.

• Author
     BloggyMoms 
    Keymaster

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions!

What is your resolution for 2011? Do you often make a resolution and not keep it? What is the longest you have kept a New Years resolution? What is your most often chosen New Years resolution? What do you think about New Years resolutions?

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The 2011 To – Do List

What would you like to accomplish this year? What are the places you would like to visit in 2011? What do you hope to check off your bucket list in 2011?

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Morning Routine

If I don’t do/have this in the morning, it offsets my entire day!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Secret Single Behavior

When you were single, what behaviors did you keep to yourself? If you are single, what behaviors do you only exhibit when you aren’t around a date, etc… {Pigging out on a tub of ice cream, etc…}

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What first prompted you to blog?

Why did you create a blog?

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The day I found out I was pregnant.

What were you doing that led you up to purchasing/taking a pregnancy test? How did you feel? What was the day like? What stands out in your memory.

Friday, January 7, 2011

My first day of High School.

How was your first day of High School? Get locked in a locker? Sit by the cute and popular guy at lunch? Were you nervous? Did you get lost trying to find your classes?

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I collect…

What do you collect? What do you collect? Do people’s collections bother/annoy you?

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The news…

Tell us why you do or don’t watch your local news.

Monday, January 10, 2011

The ugliest insect I ever saw…

Tell us about the scariest or ugliest insect you’ve ever seen, found in your home, touched… etc…

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The best movie I’ve ever watched.

What is the best movie you have ever watched? Did you relate to the main characters? How do you feel when you watch it? Can you watch it repeatedly without boring of it?

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Holiday I am most looking forward to this year…

What is the holiday you are most looking forward to in 2011? Why? Who will be there? What will you do to celebrate?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

When I was little, I wanted to be…

What did you dream of being when you were little? What did you imagine that occupation would be like?

Friday, January 14, 2011

I am the worst mother because…

Are you the worst mother because you give yoiur children Ramen Noodles for dinner {yeah I’ve done that!} What silly notion sends you into the “I’m the worst mother ever” landslide.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I’m the best mother ever….

What have you done to make yourself feel like you’re probably the best mother in the world, at least for those five minutes!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

What I think of Product Reviews.

Why do you or don’t you participate in product reviews on your blog?

Monday, January 17, 2011

Controversial post.

Write a controversial post or have a guest blogger on to write about a controversial topic in your niche!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My first blog post.

Go back to your first post and decide what you would have done differently.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

If I had an anonymous blog…

What do you think you’d post about if you had an anonymous blog. Would it be the same as your current blog? Do you think you could let lose and write more of what is on your mind?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The person from my past who influenced me the most…

Who from your past influenced you the most? Are you still in contact with that person? If you could talk to them right now, what would you say?

Friday, January 21, 2011

What I fear most for my child{ren}.

Looking ahead what do you fear most for your child{ren}?

Saturday, January 22, 2011

How I use social media.

Are you constantly checking your Twitter feed? Updating your Facebook status? Writing another blog post? Do you use it to market or meet other people?

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The most interesting email I’ve ever received…

What was the most interesting email you have ever received? And if it was from someone in a foreign country about 5 million you just inherited… we probably need to talk!

Monday, January 24, 2011

My brush with fame…

Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met, or at least in your mind? Did you get to talk with them?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reality Television

Tell us why you love or hate reality television. What is your favorite or most hated program? Would you ever or have you ever tried to be on a reality television show?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Give A Bloggy!

Give A Bloggy to your favorite mommy bloggers!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

If I were at Blissdom…. I am at Blissdom…

Tell us about what’s going on at Blissdom! If you’re not there, why couldn’t you go or what conferences will you be attending this year?

Friday, January 28, 2011

I can’t believe she said that….

What was said that shocked you to your core?

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Politically speaking…

Do you talk about politics on your blog? Why or why not?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

If I had one month to live, I would do….

What would you do if you knew that you only had one month left?

Monday, January 31, 2011

How I’ve done on The Blog Dare.

How are you doing on The Blog Dare? Did you blog each day? Did you need a daily prompt? Were you able to come up with post ideas on your own? How do you think you’ll do the rest of the year?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Thank you for being a part of the Bloggy Moms Network! Have a question? Please use this form to contact us - and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!

Sending

©2017 Bloggy Moms | Advertise | About | Standards | Contact | Affiliates

Use of this site constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of our Terms, Privacy Policy and Disclosure | Sitemap | Contact: (317) 721-6161

Health | Featured

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account