• 8 months, 1 week ago

members

July 2018 Social Media & Blog Writing Prompts

1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
    BloggyMoms
    Keymaster

What is The Blog Dare? The Blog Dare is a series of prompts to help as you travel through writing and creative adventures in social media.

This month – we’re focusing on images. Use each of the prompts below to help build your image sharing on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Tag us on these social channels for permission to re-post! Use: #BloggyMoms or @bloggymoms

July 2018 Social Media & Writing Prompts

Sunday, July 1, 2018: When you’re hungry…

Monday, July 2, 2018: The beautiful thing about…

Tuesday, July 3, 2018: When you persevered through a trial…

Wednesday, July 4, 2018: Some of the best times are…

Thursday, July 5, 2018: Saying “No”.

Friday, July 6, 2018: Pursuing…

Saturday, July 7, 2018: I will deliberately…

Sunday, July 8, 2018: The wrong direction.

Monday, July 9, 2018: I would love the ability to…

Tuesday, July 10, 2018: A friend betrayed.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018: Dealing with unreasonable people is like…

Thursday, July 12, 2018: I am just too busy.

Friday, July 13, 2018: Somewhere, miles away…

Saturday, July 14, 2018: Contrary to popular opinion…

Sunday, July 15, 2018: I am finally learning…

Monday, July 16, 2018: Don’t let it bother you.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018: We live in a world where…

Wednesday, July 18, 2018: It’s all about _______________ {Fill in the blank – I encourage you to be more original and not fill it in with ‘me’. It could be, all about Twizzlers.}

Thursday, July 19, 2018: The least newsworthy story…

Friday, July 20, 2018: Don’t ever try to convince me that…

Saturday, July 21, 2018: Quit wasting energy…

Sunday, July 22, 2018: When no one else notices…

Monday, July 23, 2018: I’m on the verge of a big decision. {If you aren’t, then make it funny!}

Tuesday, July 24, 2018: It’s important that every once in a while…

Wednesday, July 25, 2018: If I had a week to myself…

Thursday, July 26, 2018: Fear lurks in the shadows…

Friday, July 27, 2018: Let me ask you this…

Saturday, July 28, 2018: Whatever you do…

Sunday, July 29, 2018: Does it matter if you get involved or not?

Monday, July 30, 2018: When I read…

Tuesday, July 31, 2018: Worry is a complete waste of energy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Are you heading out for a little Black Friday shopping?

I haven't decided whether or not I'll be shopping online or storefront just yet.  So many great deals either way!  But I kind of like my sleep after all the goodies on Thursday.... #blackfriday #shopping #shop #holidayshopping #holidays #holiday #christmas #cybermonday
  • Looking forward to trying out Poobah!  #sponsored  This game sparks fun, meaningful conversations with your family and friends - disconnect to reconnect! 
Check it out here ➡️ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playpoobah/poobah-the-conversation-game

#family #familytime #gametime #games #qualitytime #disconnect #reconnect #poobah #kickstarter #kids #children #teens #roadtrip
  • Throwback Thursday to when we introduced our social media stalkers to Miramar Beach and Tops'l! 
Check it out here ➡️ http://bloggymoms.com/a-week-at-topsl-beach-racquet-resort/ 
#travels #stalkus  #stalkers #stalked 
#stalkersgonnastalk #familytravel #family #vacation #familytrip #trip 
@wyndhamvacationrentals @resortquestnwfl #TBThursday #TBT #travel #traveling #florida #miramarbeach #beachplease #beach #sand #swim #sun
  • My daughter has been gathering toys to donate... and I found Jessie in the pile of toys to giveaway. 
I’m having a hard enough time as it is without abandoning Jessie! I feel that she’s already gone through enough! 🙃 I mean, she even put her initials on Jessie’s boots!!! Should I sneak her back into the keep-pile?

#momlife #momproblems #mom #moms #toys #toystory #disney #kidsgrowup
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Check out our visit to Buffalo Wings & Rings!  @BWRkm #soyum! #foodlife 😋  http://bloggymoms.com/buffalo-wings-rings-mason-ohio-kings-mills/

#travel #food #foodie #lifestyleblogger #restaurants #wings #buffalowings #wingsandrings #ohio #kingsmills #allthefoods #eat #eating #eatingguide
  • Throwback to our visit at Conner Prairie!

Such a fun place.  Taking an afternoon to step back in time and walk through history. 
Have you been there?  What's your favorite part?  Mine is always checking out the ways in which food was prepared.

#travel #history #indiana #museum #livingmuseum #connerprairie #travelindiana #indianapolis #familytravel #learn #education @connerprairie
Would you like Bloggy Moms to feature your product or attraction? Please contact us here.
Content on this site contains sponsored and affiliate links. Read our disclosure here. If you purchase something through a post on our site, Bloggy Moms or the publishing member may get a small share of the sale.