December 2015 Blog Hop

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Marie Morgan Marie Morgan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of BloggyMoms BloggyMoms 
    Keymaster

Join the December 2015 Blog Hop on Bloggy Moms!

Bloggy Moms - Bloggy Conference

Add your blog to the hop. Meet more bloggers! Tweet your entry by CLICKING HERE!

Click Here to find out how you can get listed in our VIP Bloggers section

Add the December Blog Hop to Your Blog! Copy and Paste the Code Below.

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by Profile photo of BloggyMoms BloggyMoms.
    • This topic was modified 5 months ago by Profile photo of BloggyMoms BloggyMoms.
    Profile photo of cassandra mccann cassandra mccann 
    Participant

The codes are not working for me.

Profile photo of BloggyMoms BloggyMoms 
    Keymaster

When you copy and paste it – it doesn’t work? Where are you pasting it?

Profile photo of cassandra mccann cassandra mccann 
    Participant

I am posting the HTML for the button and the widget, to my layout and it is not coming out at all. Can you please recheck the html for both.

Profile photo of Darcie Whalen Darcie Whalen 
    Participant

I’m also having a problem with the code for the button. I’m using WordPress.org and I’m trying to put it in a text widget. It looks like a broken image picture when I copy and paste it there.

Profile photo of Marie Morgan Marie Morgan 
    Participant

Same problem with blogger as well! Doesn’t seem like anyone is answering our problem…just going to follow your alls blog manually! Check out mine here:
    If You Don’t Know, Now You Know
    http://www.nitefallenstar13.blogspot.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Thank you for being a part of the Bloggy Moms Network! Have a question? Please use this form to contact us - and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!

Sending

©2016 Bloggy Moms | Advertise | About | Standards | Contact

Use of this site constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of our Terms, Privacy Policy and Disclosure.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account