As Bloggy Moms continues to grow, it is important for us to maintain a few guidelines. Those found in violation of these rules and guidelines are subject to being banned from Bloggy Moms without notice.
The following Community Standards are subject to change and modification without notice.
- No Spamming: This will result in your membership being withdrawn. Feel free to promote your blog and articles on Bloggy Moms – make sure they are placed in the correct groups and forums – not posted numerous times throughout the site.
- No attacking/bullying: Messages, comments, etc… that attack another member for any reason will result in your membership being withdrawn. We can disagree without attacking.
The following guidelines must be met in order for your articles to be published on the Bloggy Moms Network. If your blog post does not meet these requirements, it will be rejected/deleted without notice. The Article Guidelines are subject to change and modification without notice.
Posts should be at least 300 words in length and not simply an invitation to click over to your blog. Keep in mind that a post with more than 300 words will attract more readers to stay and read your content and therefore be a larger benefit to you.
What your post can not contain:
- Giveaways. Giveaways can not be published in the post section of the Bloggy Moms Network. They should be posted to the Giveaway Events group, here.
- If it is simply a teaser and link back to your blog – it will be removed.
- If you have published only a link – it will be removed.
- Every effort should be made to use proper grammar. Poor grammar, sentence and paragraph structure will cause it to be automatically rejected/deleted.
- Posts are not to be a marketing platform for brands/direct sales companies, whether or not you are a representative/member or owner of that company
- Posts should be in a user-friendly and easily readable font and color.
- Posts should be divided into paragraphs where appropriate.
- Posts can not be a marketing platform for brands, services or businesses. If you would like to advertise on the Bloggy Moms Network, please contact us at email@example.com
- Posts can not contain illegal or abusive content.
- No Publishing of Sponsored Content: Members are not able to use the Bloggy Moms Network for marketing of their sponsored content and are not to publish their sponsored content to the network. Members in violation of this will be immediately banned without notice. What is Sponsored Content? Sponsored Content is any material/content for which you have been compensated.
- You may not submit posts that contain affiliate links.
- Posts with links back to a blog page that redirect to affiliate links will either be removed or have the link removed.
- Posts that are simply an image will likely be rejected/deleted.
- Posts with poor quality images and clipart will be rejected/deleted.
- If you have accidentally published a blog post twice – we will remove one of the duplicate posts.
- Offensive words and language. This includes any speech or wording that would damage our relationship with sponsors and advertisers of the site. We reserve the right to remove explicit language from any area of the Bloggy Moms Network.
What your post can contain:
- Your posts can contain links back to your personal blog.
- Your post can contain links back to relevant information. Posts with links to brands, products, services or businesses will be highly reviewed and rejected/deleted or links may be removed if suspected to be sponsored or marketed content.
What may cause your post to be rejected:
- Blurry images
- Font and font color that is not consistent with the Bloggy Moms Network font and color.
- Font sizing that is not consistent with the font sizing on the Bloggy Moms Network.
- Articles that do not have a natural flow.
- Articles that are hard to understand or read, have irregular paragraph order, story timeline or poor grammar.
- Inappropriate, illegal or abusive content.
- Articles that contain no relevant content.
We may remove links that:
- Lead to any site that is not relevant to the post.
- Lead to anything other than a personal blog.
- That appear to be promotional or paid.
- That appear intended to only drive traffic back to a brand/business.