Thank you for applying to the Blue Apron Campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us!
Please review the following information including the attached document and confirm by responding to this email that you are able to participate in this campaign.
BLUE APRON CAMPAIGN: Blue Apron offers a better way to cook, with fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. They feature farm-fresh ingredients from sustainable family-run businesses, and set the highest standards for their ingredients. You can even accompany each meal with the perfect wine pairing, shipped right to your door! will receive a free box of 3 meals for 2 people to review on their blog.
Please visit this link to sign up for the Blue Apron Affiliate Program.
Once approved you will be able to login to your Blue Apron Affiliate account on Impact Radius and pull the most recent/relevant creatives and text links available to use in your article. You are also more than welcome to post your own pictures of your review/experience with Blue Apron.
As a Blue Apron Affiliate, you’ll receive the following program perks:
- Earn $15 every new subscription
- 30-day cookie window
- Variety of updated creative
- Special coupons/seasonal promotional opportunities
- Dedicated Account Management Team
You MUST provide a draft of your article and social media post for review and approval before publishing. Please send your draft to firstname.lastname@example.org in a WORD DOCUMENT.
Review all points below while creating your draft.
- Based on the points below and the attached document, create an article and social media posts due within 3 weeks of receiving your box.
- Create a post and introduce your audience to Blue Apron.
- Your draft must include a title.
- Your draft must include any images that you intend to publish with your article and social posts.
- Your draft must include a social media post for: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- No campaign specific hashtags are required by the advertiser.
- You must include one of the following in your social posts: #sponsored, #ad, ad, sponsored
- Place a disclosure within your post. You are allowed to add to this disclosure. “Today’s post is sponsored by Blue Apron and is a part of the Insider’s Program on Bloggy Moms. All opinions are my own.”
- Your Word Document should be saved as: Your Name followed by Blog Name then Post Title.
- Share your post on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Receive payment of $100
REMINDER: DO NOT PUBLISH BEFORE RECEIVING APPROVAL.
Once your post is approved and published – please submit your information here:
Before submitting the form below, please send a Paypal invoice to email@example.com for $100