Thank you for applying to the Holiday Travel Insights from Allianz Global Assistance Campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us! Please review the requests and requirements before accepting the assignment.
Use the campaign information emailed to you as a basis for creating an article and social posts.
Review all points and document below before accepting this campaign.
- Create a post and introduce your audience to campaign content.
- Review the campaign requirements e-mailed to you.
- Must provide a draft post for review before publishing. Please send your draft to email@example.com in a WORD DOCUMENT by December 14, 2016. If you do not have Microsoft Word, please upload your draft to Google Docs and send a download link to firstname.lastname@example.org – please note that the sooner we have the draft for review, the sooner we can approve it for publication and payment.
- Your draft must include a title.
- Your draft must include the content capsule embed..
- Your draft must include the disclaimer..
- Your draft must include the two hyperlinks..
- Your draft must include your social media shares with images for Twitter and Instagram. Include these at the bottom of your draft..
- Your draft must include any images/video you intend to place in the article.
- Share your post on Twitter, and Instagram
- Don’t forget to use #sponsored or #ad on your social media posts.
- Receive payment via Paypal Invoice. Payments are typically made on a net 60 schedule even though our terms are a net 90 days. If there should be any delay, Bloggy Moms will provide notice.
Once your draft is approved and has been published, please submit your links here: