Thank you for applying to the MERCK Pet Diabetes Campaign – Sugar and Spike Help Pet Owners Face the Facts about Pet Diabetes! We are excited to invite you to join us!
Please review all requests and requirements before accepting the assignment.
You MUST provide a draft for review and approval before publishing. Please send your draft to email@example.com in a WORD DOCUMENT. Drafts are due by THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2016. Feel free to submit your draft earlier.
Review all points and document below before accepting this campaign.
- Create a post and introduce your audience to campaign content.
- Review the attachment e-mailed to you. This includes all necessary campaign information.
- Required images will be sent to you on Monday, October 31, 2016.
- Influencer will send their readers to the Sugar & Spike Microsite
- Influencers will include the additional content, facts and include a type of interview dialogue with the characters Sugar & Spike (but will keep it natural & fun)
- There is a possible infographic & video that you may need to embed into your post (this is still pending).
- The blog post, Facebook & Twitter post will need to go through review, please have your drafts to us no later than November 10th.
- Your draft must include a title.
- Your draft must include any images you intend to place in the article.
- Share your post on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Receive payment via Paypal. Payments are typically made on a net 60 schedule even though our terms are a net 90 days. If there should be any delay, Bloggy Moms will provide notice.
Once your post is approved and published – please submit your information below: FORM COMING SOON
Please send a PAYPAL INVOICE to firstname.lastname@example.org once all requirements have been met, your post has been approved and published.