Thank you for applying to the YouVeeShield Campaign! We are excited to invite you to join us!
This campaign has a very quick turnaround time, so please review the requests and requirements before accepting the assignment.
The sponsor requires your article to be written and published by Wednesday October 19, 2016 . Review all points and document below before accepting this campaign.
CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVE: Create blog and social media content around “Why Women Who Get Gel Nails need YouVeeShield” with a health focus. Product information here: YouVeeShield.com
What is YouVeeShield? Renee Albera got her first gel manicure in 2010, and loved it. It was long lasting (up to three weeks) and dried instantly – perfect for a busy woman on the go. However, one day she noticed sunspots all over her hands. Soon after, she learned that the lamps used to cure the gel, emit UV radiation and each gel manicure was equivalent to being in the direct sun for approximately 21 to 40 minutes.
This was disheartening, since she knew she wanted to continue her beauty regime. She tried to think of ways to protect her skin and despite looking for available solutions to the UV exposure (sunscreen, fingerless gloves), nothing adequate currently existed in the marketplace that provided the necessary protection.
Determined to make gel manicures safer, she started her research, hired an engineer to create a shield that covered the skin on the top of the hand, as well as a portion of the wrist. In 2014, YouVeeShield was born.
- In your own voice, create blog and social media content around “Why Women Who Get Gel Nails need YouVeeShield” with a health focus. Product information here: YouVeeShield.com.
- Publish your post by October 19, 2016 at 10:00am ET.
- Create a post and introduce your audience to campaign content.
- Share your post on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Receive payment of $100 via Paypal. Payments are typically made on a net 60 schedule even though our terms are a net 90 days. If there should be any delay, Bloggy Moms will provide notice.
REQUIRED LINK AND TEXT: