A La Mode Luminizers make it easy for you to achieve an illuminated, vibrant finish. If you are looking for a product that allows you to build up your own light level, look no further.
These powder, cream to powder, and cream luminizers are very easy to blend, which means that you can make the most of your natural beauty without spending too much time in front of the mirror.
Three different formulas provide you with five shades each.
A La Mode Cream Luminizer
This consists of a liquid, creamy highlighter. It blends incredibly easily. Use this for a silky-smooth finish. It will give you confidence, because you can be assured that it works from all angles.
How to apply:
- You can apply to décolletage, shoulders, neck, and face in order to accentuate your features.
- Dab alongside the cheekbones, your brow bone, and the bridge of your nose.
- Blend it in conjunction with BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer, Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation, and Touch Glorious Face Primer. With these top-quality products, you can be sure of radiance all over.
A La Mode Powder Luminizer
This is a rich-pressed, light-diffusing powder. It will work great to brighten your skin, giving you a highly-pigmented finish.
Ways to apply:
- This product is best applied along your cheekbones, brow bone, Cupid’s bow, and/or the bridge of the nose.
- After you apply your chosen lipstick or lip gloss, dab some of this product along the center of your lip. It will immediately give your lips a fuller look.
- Using a fan brush, sweep across décolletage, shoulders, neck, and face. This will give you all-over, light luminosity.
A La Mode Cream to Powder Luminizer
This is a cream-to-powder highlighter contained in an easy stick. It will reflect light and illuminate the skin with a soft, powdery finish.
How to apply:
- The cream to powder luminizer works great any place on the lips, cheeks, eyes, and face.
- Blend it along your cheekbones, brow bone, Cupid’s bow, the bridge of your nose, and cheekbones.
- You can use this to brighten the eyes by using it as a lower lash liner. Apply to the inside corner of your eye.