Is your family looking for a vacation that is relaxing but also includes a guarantee of fun and adventure? Gatlinburg Falls Resort, operated by Venture Resorts, has over 400 cabins around Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Wears Valley that will make you want to pack up and move to the mountains! Whether you’re looking for a place to get-away with your spouse or need more space for a family reunion, you’ll find it at Gatlinburg Falls Resort!
#1 – The Cabin – Cypress Lodge
With over 400 cabins to choose from, you can have enough room for a solo trip to a very large group. The cabin sizes range from 1-bedroom to an amazing 18-bedroom called the Smoky Mountain Mansion! We stayed in a newly finished (November 2017) 4-bedroom called Cypress Lodge.
Amenities vary per cabin but the Cypress Lodge includes:
- 4 bedrooms with King beds
- 2 Queen Pull-Out Sleepers
- 1 Bunk Bed Set
- 4 full bathrooms, 2 half-baths
- Hot Tub
- Game Room featuring a pool table, Air Hockey table, Golden Tee golf game, MsPacMan, DKong, Galaga, Frogger multi-game unit, Dirty Drivin’ racing game, and Big Buck Hunt game
- DVD players – 1 in each bedroom and 1 in living room
- Curved HD-TV with premium channels
- Electric fireplace
- Full Kitchen with dishwasher, cooking utensils, dishes, etc.
- Large dining table that seats 8 people and the bar seats 4
- 2 Charcoal Outdoor Grills
- 2 decks that overlook Mount Leconte
- Rocking chairs on the decks
- Extra pillows and blankets
One of my favorite features about the cabin is the layout. When you walk through the front door, you enter an open kitchen/dining room/living room area. It enables your group to cook and have a conversation without being crowded in one small space. The game room and theater are located downstairs. It was nice to keep the bulk of the noise from the kids contained to that area.
#2 – A $400 Bonus!
Have you ever been given $400 in bonuses when you booked a vacation? When you stay at Gatlinburg Falls Resort, you’ll find a package in your cabin that you won’t find anywhere else! The free Gatlinburg and Pigeon Falls coupons include:
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies – Free adult ticket (Check out our visit to the aquarium!)
- MagiQuest – Free adult ticket
- The TOMB – Free adult ticket
- Floyd Garrett’s Muscle Car Museum – Free adult ticket
- Country Tonite – Free adult ticket
- Adventure Tree Tops Ropes Course
- Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster – Free adult ticket
- Xtreme Racing Center – Free adult ticket
- Christ in the Smokies Museum & Gardens – Free adult ticket
- Legacy Mountain Ziplines
- Walden Creek Riding Stables
- Rafting in the Smokies
Total Value: $400!
#3 – Quality Family Time!
Whether you choose to stay at the cabin or get out and explore Gatlinburg, you are sure to find activities that will bring your family closer! We had a blast competing to be the top pool shark in the game room or fighting for top shooter on the Big Buck game. At the end of the day, we poured ourselves into the beds – exhausted – yet full of happiness.
Does your family love to shop? There are a ton of adorable shops that line the streets for your shopping pleasure. Many of the eateries, fudge/candy stores, and wineries/distilleries have free taste test, too!
#4 – The Views!
The Smoky Mountains offer spectacular views regardless of what time of the year you visit. I would love to have seen the trees in full color; but, even without their leaves, the trees and mountains are breathtaking. Before moving to Tennessee in 1998, my grandma would tell me that she lived in God’s Country. I never really understood what that meant until we planted our roots here.
#5 – Friendly + Quality Service
Retail was the first industry that I worked in as a teenager. As an adult, I now believe that everyone should have to work in some type of retail position. The old phrase You’ll catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar will be crystal clear in no time. We were greeted with a smile and received super-friendly service at the welcome center as we came through the door. Great service goes a long way with my husband and I when it comes to being a repeat customer/guest!
Book Your Stay, Mention Lynchburg Mama, + SAVE
If your family is looking for a resort that offers luxury, privacy, spectacular views, and top-notch amenities, you’ll want to put your vacation down on the books for Gatlinburg Falls Resort as soon as possible! When booking your visit, contact email@example.com to let them know that the Lynchburg Mama referred you – and you’ll save 10% on your stay!
Connect with Gatlinburg Falls Resort
PIN to Remind Yourself to Schedule Your Vacation!
Check out more of our travel favorites here!