Doesn’t Apple Cinnamon Chimichangas sound amazing? Give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ❤️
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Chimichangas
Apple Cinnamon Chimichangas
- 1 21 oz can apple pie filling
- ½ Cup cinnamon sugar mix
- 15 6 inch flour tortillas
- oil for frying
- Heat oil in large pot or saucepan. (Over medium heat) (Or use an electric deep fryer)
- In a small pot, heat apple pie filling over a medium heat until warm. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour cinnamon and sugar mixture in a shallow dish
- Scoop 1 1/2 tablespoons of apple pie filling into tortilla. Repeat for each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla edges and roll like a burrito
- Size of your frying pan will depend on how many tortillas you can fry at one time
- Place tortillas seam side down into the hot oil
- Fry until the tortillas are crispy and have browned. Approximately 2 minutes.
- Turn and fry until the entire tortilla are brown. Approximately 1 minutes more.
- Use tongs to remove from oil. Place on draining rack or paper towel to drain.
- Roll the tortilla in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.