This is the banana bread recipe you’ve been looking for!
Wanting to know how to make the best moist homemade banana bread recipe – here it is.
A banana bread recipe that is moist and full of flavor is all about choosing the right ingredients. Our super secret tip for the most flavorful banana bread is to actually — NOT use overripe bananas. If they’ve started to brown, it’s too late! Use super yellow bananas to get the most banana flavor in your banana bread!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Banana Bread Recipe
Best Banana Bread Recipe
- 6 bright yellow bananas (mashed (not over ripe))
- 1 C buttermilk
- 3 C sugar
- 1 C butter (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 3 ½ C all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cream the sugar and butter together in a large bow, until light and fluffy
- Mix in eggs and then vanilla
- In separate bow, sift flour, salt, and baking soda
- Combine two mixtures and add buttermilk
- Stir just until it's combined
- Fold in mashed bananas
- Pour into prepared 9x13 baking pan and bake at 325 for approximately 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean
Now wasn’t this an easy banana bread recipe?