These days working from home is becoming more and more common. Working on e-platforms and selling anything you create is easy as never before. It doesn’t matter if you do it for a living or on your free time as a hobby.
There is this e-commerce platform, called Sellfy, which allows you to sell any digital products, and even if you already have heard of it, great- they just launched a new version- better than ever!
One of the most significant advantages that Sellfy holds it’s that you don’t need to have a website to start selling. Just having any social media account is enough by just having a link to your store. You can also attach the buy button, product widgets or even the whole store to your website if you wish so.
Sellfy also offers direct marketing, which enables you to reach a specific segment through their email marketing tools. It also lets you set a minimum price for your products or services, so if your customers think you are worth more, they can choose to pay a higher price. However, it works both ways- you can also choose to offer a discount to a frequent customer, or the one you are trying to attract! This tool also helps you to track the interactions made throughout your promotional campaign, so it makes it easy to see what is working for your business.
Once you register on the page, you are opening your online store, where you can offer anything you can think of. Just lean back and wait for orders.
The page also offers specific features such as:
- Customization of your shop, so it would look more appealing or appropriate for your customers.
- Unlimited offers, so you are not bound to a fixed number of services or products which you want to offer.
- Enough space for large files (5GB per file), so you would never need to cut your file or worry that the website would not be able to process it.
- Access and convenient usability from mobile devices, because let’s be frank, a lot of us surf the web and do our business there while we are on the go- on our phones or tablets.
- A shopping cart, because people like to compare products and services or even buy several at the same time.
- A variety of marketing tools (analytics, discount codes, SEO optimization, email marketing, free product offering and more).
- Professional reporting tools, so you could send invoices to your clients that will be prepared according to the newest EU VAT regulations.
- Protection of all customers’ private information using SSL encryption.
- Secure payments, so there is no fear of credit card information theft.
- Limited product downloads, which allows your clients to download the shared file a certain number of times, in this way protecting your copyrights.
It all seems very easy, nevertheless it’s all business, so how do you get paid? It’s pretty simple. The money after each sale is directly transferred to your PayPal or Stripe account depending on which one you prefer for handling payments.
So what does it cost to you?
Sellfy recently updated their price list and the moment they offer three monthly plans. Starting with as less as $9/mo Basic plan, which includes: online store, product and cart embed, store customization, unlimited products, unlimited file storage, payments via PayPal/ Stripe, instant payout, 20+ available currencies, discount codes, email marketing, 1000 email credits, and analytics. However, this plan charges a 5% transaction fee.
The second offered $29/mo Pro plan includes the same features as the Basic plan + 5000 email credits, powerful analytics, Google Analytics tracking, Facebook Pixel tracking, integrations, webhooks and it takes only 2% transaction fee.
The third offered $99/mo Pro Plus plan includes all of the features offered in the Pro plan + 25000 email credits, priority support and it does not charge any transaction fee.
Other expenses that you will face is the transaction fee charged for covering the processing fees for Paypal and Stripe, which usually is 2.9% + 30¢.
However, if you are still hesitating, register for free now and give it a try- Sellfy offers a free 14-day trial- no credit card required!
Comments are closed.