This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here. Deals are current as of date and time posted.
No matter how you prefer them – soft, hard, or chewy – homemade chocolate chip cookies are one of the most delicious treats. This is one of the softest and best chocolate chip cookie recipes you’ve ever tried! They’re super easy and delicious!
Give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ❤️
How to Make Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Super easy and delicious!
- 2 1/2 Cup flour (all-purpose)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 Cup butter (softened)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 18 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In large bowl cream the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- In separate bowl sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda
- Combine both bowls into one
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Scoop by the tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet, leaving 2 inches between scoops
- Bake 10 minutes* or just until the edges are turning a light brown
*You can begin looking in through the oven glass at about 8 minutes to see if they are ready to be pulled out. But approximately 9 - 10 minutes should do.
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like Bloggy Moms to feature your brand? Contact us here.