Whip up this super easy and delicious cheesecake for a yummy fall pitch-in or serve with your favorite hot beverage!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ❤️
How to No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Super easy and delicious!
- 1 1/2 Cup gingersnaps (finely crushed)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 5 Tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 2 8 oz. blocks cream cheese (softened)
- 1 15- oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whipped cream
- In large bowl, mix gingersnaps, sugar, and butter until grainy
- Pour into 8” springform pan
- Pat down into an even layer
- In separate large bowl, beat heavy cream into stiff peaks
- In separate large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy
- Mix in pumpkin puree, beat until smooth.
- Mix in powdered sugar, beat until smooth
- Mix in vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Combine until fully incorporated
- Fold in the heavy whipped cream until just combined and beat until incorporated.
- Pour over crust. Use spatula to smooth out the top
- Refrigerate until set. (Can take at least 4 hours)
- Serve with whipped topping