This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here. Deals are current as of date and time posted.
If you love Bonefish Grill’s Bang Bang Shrimp recipe then you’ll love this easy homemade copycat recipe!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ❤️
How to Make Bang Bang Shrimp
Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe
If you love Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp recipe then you'll love this easy homemade copycat recipe!
- 10 oz shelled and deveined raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce (any brand)
- 1/2 tsp Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2-3/4 cup Cornstarch
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce and Huy Fong chili garlic sauce
- Using a skillet with high walls, or a deep fryer - bring oil to 350
- Place buttermilk in a small bowl for dipping
- Place cornstarch in small bowl for dipping
- Dip shrimp in buttermilk, then in the cornstarch
- Fry shrimp until lightly brown
- Remove to rack or paper towel to drain
- Toss cooked shrimp in chili sauce
- Serve with rice, pasta, or on a bed of lettuce
- Garnish with green onions
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like Bloggy Moms to feature your brand? Contact us here.