This is one of my favorite styles of chocolate chip cookies. With this one extra ingredient, create one of the tastiest chocolate chip cookies.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the flour, salt, and baking soda, set aside.
- Mix together the pudding mix, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter.
- Beat in the eggs and then vanilla.
- Combine with flour mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Prepare baking sheet with non cooking spray, or baking liner.
- Scoop dough into balls and place on sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.