Aimed at children aged between 4 and 10, DINO TALES is designed to strengthen literacy, reasoning, and inquiry skills – in and beyond the classroom. The game has also been developed alongside pupils and teachers to ensure that language and content are age-appropriate, and that all opportunities for learning have been explored.
- Hatch 6 baby dinosaurs to play with and nurture
- Discover an island teeming with prehistoric wildlife
- Use Word Wheels to ask Darwin, the talking dino, any questions you have about dinosaurs
- Explore an epic land filled with caves, forests, rivers and even an erupting volcano
- Enjoy the musical boneyard, river rapids, boulder bowling, lava slides and more
- Unleash your creativity with the Berry Blaster to make your dino stand out from the rest!
- Fill a Storybook with your own Dino Tales, to be personalized and read with others
- Collect loads of fossils and minerals to add to your Treasure Trove
While playing DINO TALES children will uncover a wealth of paleontological facts and fictions, enough to satisfy the most curious of minds. Using the intuitive Word Wheels, children can construct thousands of questions to ask Darwin, the in-game learning buddy, who answers in a child-friendly voice.
I love this feature within Dino Tales. The Parent Corner is a pin-secure area where you can set your child’s reading age, session length and get email notifications when your child creates a new Dino Tale. It’s great that you can customize it to your child and keep up with their app activity.
What others are saying
Fantastic Reading and Dinosaur fun
The kids set their age the minute the start the game and have fun meeting new dinosaur friends on each new level. What I love particularly is the fact that you have the game- which is fun and entertaining but can touch the bottom right corner to ask random “dinosaur facts”— it’s such a great way for kids to raise their confidence for reading as well as teaches them fun new facts to share . Best new reading app I’ve seen in a long time!! – Jennifer Arcuri