This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here. Deals are current as of date and time posted.
Mix up your breakfast routine and try this luscious homemade, breakfast pizza – topped creamy gravy, country sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese!
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 envelope country gravy mix
- 1 lb country sausage
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the crescent dough into 16 even triangles. Forming a circle, place them on a round, and greased pizza pan.
- Press the dough down and up toward the side, forming a crust.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes or until golden.
- In a medium-size skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Prepare gravy according to the directions printed on the package.
- Combine sausage and gravy when both are cooked.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, eggs, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture to this and stir until it is almost set.
- Spread the sausage and gravy over the crust.
- Top the pizza with eggs, and cheeses.
- Bake 7 – 10 minutes or until the eggs are set and the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.
Favorites for this Recipe
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like Bloggy Moms to feature your brand? Contact us here.