Give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ❤️
How to Make Spicy Pumpkin Chili
Spicy Pumpkin Chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 large onion (diced)
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 4 oz can tomato sauce with garlic and onions
- 2 14.5 oz cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 tsps chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 2 tsps pumpkin pie spice
- Mix kidney beans, black beans, Great Northern beans, tomato sauce, garlic, onions, and pumpkin puree into a large slow cooker.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, chili powder, cumin, and salt.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain grease. Mix in red pepper flakes, onion, and garlic.
- Cook until onion is soft and transluscent. Mix in green and red peppers. Cook additional 5 minutes.
- Mix ground beef into slow cooker
- Cook on low until the chili is hot: 1 to 2 hours.