It might be a bit difficult to find the best bachelorette party games – but the task gets even more tricky if you are planning a pregnant bachelorette party. So let’s take a look at 10 best bachelorette party ideas for pregnant brides!
- Home is best! Time to get creative and organize the best house party ever! Best at home bachelorette party ideas include a pajama party for the squad. Girls secrets, a pillow fight and PJs – great combination!
- Cooking together is fun! Plus – there are lots of kitchen games to try among non-alcoholic bachelorette party ideas.
- Tea time! Why don’t you have a classical elegant tea party. This idea is probably number one among calm bachelorette party ideas.
- Don’t underestimate professionals! A bartender can give you an unforgettable show and mix drinks that are both healthy and tasty!
- Visit spa! This is more than just another bachelorette party idea – what can be better than a relaxing day with your girls?
- Karaoke night. You don’t have to drink to sing, do you? Grab that mike and have the time of your lives! Background dancing will be a plus.
- Take a painting\pottery class together! It’s time to get creative and express your inner self… and as a side effect the bride will have something to keep to remember the day!
- Have a picnic. Drive your squad to the countryside and spend a day in the sun together. A picnic basket, a blanket, sandwiches, fruit and homemade pies – what a day to remember!
- Organize a photoshoot! Hiring a professional stylist and a photographer is one of the best bachelorette gift ideas for bride. Buy some balloons, organize a photo zone and make sure everyone looks their best!
- Book tickets for her favorite comedy show. There are lot of fun things for bachelorette party, after all the important part is having a great time together!
Bonus Tip: Don’t forget to come up with a fun bachelorette hashtag to make the event more personalized!