I AM TOTALLY THRILLED to bring you Degrees of Maternity’s second freebie! You can find the first one here, but this is the first ever freebie that highlights my daughter’s, Toodlez’, artistic talent. She created this child’s activity booklet all by hand and it’s simply a genius way to get children excited about future summer plans.
While she was in high school, Toodlez created this booklet for elementary school children at one of our local schools. She delivered an art presentation to the class and left the booklets with the teacher to hand out to the children at a later date. Actually, I think the teacher held on to the booklets as incentives to present to the students more toward the end of the school year. (And that’s an option you might want to apply in your household as well.) Rewarding your child with fun activity books can be a healthy “bribe” to encourage your child to cooperate in his or her at-home schooling process.
Now, I realize that we just entered Spring and that we’re weeks and weeks away from Summer. Furthermore, I understand that our children’s summers this year will possibly look quite a bit different than the summers in years past, but it’s never too early to introduce a summertime fun activity into your child’s daily schedule. And an activity book is the perfect way to entertain children indoors when it’s not possible for them to be outdoors. So, I present to you . . . an indoor summertime activity.
Oh, by the way . . . if your child is Kindergarten through second grade-level, you might need to assist him or her with reading the instructions and comprehending some of the instructions in this activity book. Once your child gets it though, he or she should be able to work independently.
To access your child’s (or yours as you may want to print off a copy for you to complete as well) activity booklet, please follow the steps below:
- Enter the following link in your browser and you’ll be directed to “The Shapes of Summer” form here.
- You’ll need to enter your first name and email address and click on the button to get to your downloadable activity booklet.
- You’ll receive a message that you need to check your email to confirm your subscription. (This confirmation is giving me the permission to send to you by email any future freebies or special offers I’ll be providing at Degrees of Maternity.)
- Please log in to the email account you entered on the form page.
- You should see an email sent from Degrees of Maternity with a Subject line, stating “Important: Get The Shapes of Summer Activity Booklet”. Please open this email and click on the button that says “Please confirm and download your activity booklet.”
- Once you click on that last button, then you should have access to the freebie.
I know that many of you are quite familiar with this whole email subscription process, and I’m knowledgeable enough on the recipient side. But, I’m quite a newbie on the sender side. So, if you have any issues with this process, please feel free to contact me so we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Furthermore, if you find this activity booklet useful, I would appreciate it if you’d share this post with others you think could use the booklet for their children. I would love to impact as many people as possible with the content I’ll be providing for free.
Lastly, I look forward to having you on my email list. As a subscriber there, you’ll be first in line on all the special offers that I’ll be sharing, which will always include helpful and sometimes entertaining freebies.
Stay safe. And take special care of you and your family.
Degrees of Maternity