These Patriotic Jello Cups are perfect for your Memorial Day and 4th of July barbecues. They are really easy to make which is my kind of dessert. We have made these for quite a few years and my boys still ask for them every year. They look so pretty and festive too.
What you need:
- Berry Blue Jello
- Strawberry Jello
- Cool Whip
- Strawberries and Blueberries
- Follow the directions on the Jello box to prepare Jello.
- Pour the jello mixture into glasses, halfway. You can add a few pieces of fruit in the jello mixture if you like. I would put strawberry pieces in the Strawberry Jello cups and blueberries in the Berry Blue Jello cups.
- Place the glasses in the refrigerator to set.
- Before serving place a layer of cool whip and top with more fruit pieces.
This is a great dessert to serve to a crowd, because you can make the jello cups a day before and then add the cool whip and fruit, or even let the kids do that part. My boys love making their own.
Thank you for reading if you’ve enjoyed the content you’ve read above please share with your friends. BlogAboutItAll.com